If red wine is close to your heart then these are the perfect seamed stockings for you. They add a sophisticated touch, coordinating with muted colors such as grey, fawn and black plus of course, any deep red outfits you have in your wardrobe.
As far as we're aware, no other hosiery manufacturer is making nylons with a deep red seam so if you see anyone else wearing them give them a little nod as they'll be fellow fans of What Katie Did.
The welt on these nylons is nice and wide which is more authentic to the 1950s and more more flattering and comfortable on curvier legs.
Are you a fan of Merlot? So are we!
- Model: H2056
- Color: Nutmeg/Claret
- Elegant seamed nylons with a deep red wine foot, seam and welt
- Sheer nutmeg leg works with a variety of skin tones up to mid brown
- Perfect for livening up a '50s style grey suit or little black dress
- Sheer 15 denier nylon
- Wide, stretchy welt
- Fabric: 87% Nylon, 10% Elastane, 3% Polypropylene
- Made in Italy, famous for it's hosiery manufacturing
- Designed to fit up to a US dress size 14, up to 29" thighs
If you are new to sheer hosiery please be aware that your nylons need to be worn, washed and stored with care to keep them looking perfect for as long as possible.
*Please note that opened hosiery cannot be returned.