Sheer Glamour Seamed Stockings Champagne Green H2035
Regular price $17.00
Green seams? Yes really! If you have a colorful wardrobe then you will be amazed at how versatile green seamed stockings are.
The big question is, are green seamed nylons authentic to the 1950s. I'm afraid the answer is probably no, but back in the 1950s we'd be stuck to owning 3 or 4 dresses and just a couple of pairs of shoes. We're moving with the times and now we have access to more clothing why not have the stockings to match?
Our Glamour Seams feature a generous wide welt which is not only authentic to the 1950s, but more flattering and comfortable on curvier legs.
- Model: H2035
- Color: Champagne/Green
- Be seen in glamorous green!
- Classic 15 denier seamed nylons with a translucent champagne leg and green point heel, seam and welt
- Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
- Darker skin tone? Try our nutmeg/green variant
- Fabric: 87% Nylon, 10% Elastane, 3% Polypropylene
- Made in Italy, famous for it's hosiery manufacturing
- Designed to fit up to a US dress size 14, up to 29" thighs
If you are new to sheer hosiery please be aware that your nylons need to be worn, washed and stored with care to keep them looking perfect for as long as possible.
*Please note that opened hosiery cannot be returned.